Fury of the Spriggan
Cooperate in open world encounters to defeat Dryads and a mighty Spriggan for daily, event-specific rewards.
The Earth has been restless since the Ennead awoke. Empower your weapons, confront Dryads, and save Aeternum from the Fury of the Spriggan. Courageous players can join 20+ Adventurers in open world encounters from May 24 to June 13 for daily, event-specific rewards.
Dryad Shamans have been spotted throughout Brightwood, Ebonscale Reach, Edengrove, Mourningdale, and Brimstone Sands. Construct Flame Braziers to strengthen your weapons before these deadly foes overrun Aeternum.
An aching moan of wood echoes through the forest. Though the air is still, the leaves quiver rhythmically with the lumbering plod of a great force of nature. The towering silhouette casts long shadows across the ancient treetops and yet it brings the wood no harm – not so much as a twig is snapped or a bramble trampled. This giant is kin of the fauna, the Spriggan, and it has embarked on a righteous path to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy all that which is natural and pure.
The Earth has been uneasy since the re-awakening of the Ennead and the time to take action is now. Dryads have converged to summon a mighty Spriggan and combat that which threatens the natural order – be it Ancient, Corrupted, or Human. All shall know the fury of the Earth.
Each victory over the Spriggan nets players one of the following rewards:
- A 50% chance of rolling a level-appropriate procedural weapon or armor piece. Guaranteed to be Rare or above.
- A 30% chance of rolling an item from the Global Named List.
- A 20% chance of rolling an item from the Spriggan Arena Named List.
Additional guaranteed spoils include:
- A roll for various container resources.
- A roll of level-appropriate consumables (health, mana, etc.).
- 1 [item_gypsumblack] (standard 3x loot limit still applies).
Daily Bonus Rewards
Players can topple the Spriggan multiple times throughout the same day, but will only receive a maximum of 3 daily bonus rewards. These reset at 5 AM local time. For example, if a player grabs their third Cache at 4:58 AM, they’ll be able to earn another at 5:01 AM.
Defeat the Spriggan to earn a special Cache (up to 3 daily) containing event-specific loot:
- 1 event-only Mossborne Weapon. Guaranteed to have Weapon Appropriate Attribute + Empty Gem Slot + Angry Earth Bane Perk.
- 1 event-only Mossborne Armor Piece. Guaranteed to have Armor Weight Appropriate Attribute + Empty Gem Slot + Angry Earth Ward Perk.
- 250x [item_umbralshardt1].
- 3x - 5x [item_flamecore].
Triumphant players also get a roll with:
- A 33% chance of rolling 1 of 12 selected perk resources.
- A 25% chance of rolling 1 of 6 exclusive Named items.
- A 5% chance of rolling a Timeless Shard.
And a roll with a 2% chance of [item_house_housingitem_season1_sprigganflamebrazier] housing item. This percentage chance increases slightly after each roll.
Note: it's possible the event notes refer to [item_schematic_house_housingitem_season1_sprigganflamebrazier] instead of the actual finished item.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.